Michael is accredited with ABSA and has 7 years experience in the Energy Efficiency sector and 10 years in the Building Certification industry. Michael has completed a Certificate IV in NatHERS Assessment and has previously completed a Bachelor of Business Information Management.
Conor Horwood - Building Energy Assessor
Conor is accredited with BDAV and has 4 years experience as an Energy Efficiency Assessor. Conor recently completed a Certificate IV in NatHERS assessment and is also currently completing a Masters of Sustainable Business.
Andy Vo - Building Energy Assessor
Andy has 4 years experience as an Energy Efficiency Assessor and is well versed in Section J Compliance as well as JV3 assessments. Andy has experience in ESD spanning across the commercial sector ranging from aged care, hospitals, universities & shopping centers.
Sam Talbot - Building Energy Assessor
Sam is accredited with BDAV and has completed a Bachelor of Business with a Major in Sustainability as well as a Certificate IV in NatHERS assessment.
Luke Kalle - Jnr Building Energy Assessor
Luke is our newest team member. He assists with all duties as a Junior Building Energy Assessor, including administration matters and assessments.
Accelerate can make Building Sustainability and Energy Efficiency easy for you
Accelerate is committed to providing our clients with the highest level of customer assistance across our range of services that we offer.
We recognise that our clients are paramount to our business, and as such we have set the following standards of service so that clients know what to expect from us:
• Aim to exceed your expectations;
• Be polite, respectful and helpful;
• Assist in a fair and equitable manner;
• Be accountable and adhere to sound business practices in accordance with relevant legislation;
• Respect and maintain customer confidentiality;
Performance targets We strive to:
• Answer telephone calls within 3 rings;
• Respond to emails within 24 hours;
• Provide quotations within 24 hours;
• Commence assessments within 2-3 day time-frame.
• Constantly monitor and evaluate the delivery of our services;
• Conduct regular performance reviews to ensure KPI’s are being met;
• Encourage staff development to maintain and improve our standards of service.
We greatly welcome feedback on our performance both positive and/or negative. Suggestions for improvements or any constructive criticism about our service delivery is vital to us if we are to achieve the objectives outlined in this Charter.