With the growing threat of global climate change, energy efficiency provisions were introduced into the building legislative framework by the Australian Government as a cost-effective way of reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
All new constructions and certain alterations/additions to existing buildings, both residential and commercial must comply with these provisions in order obtain building approval.
Accelerate – Sustainability Assessments
Accelerate are a professional Brisbane-based organisation that can assist in achieving these compliance requirements. Our services include:
- Ensuring compliance with current National Construction Code (NCC) and state regulations.
- NatHERS software star rating assessments.
- Deemed-to-Satisfy (DTS) assessments.
- Verification using a Reference Building (VURB).
- Basix assessments.
- Commercial Section J assessments.
We offer energy efficiency assessments to private certifiers, developers, architects/draftsman, small builders, owner builders, project builders and large commercial clients.