Accelerate is committed to providing our clients with the highest level of customer assistance across our range of services that we offer. We recognise that our clients are paramount to our business, and as such we have set the following standards of service so that clients know what to expect from us:
• Aim to exceed your expectations;
• Be polite, respectful and helpful;
• Assist in a fair and equitable manner;
• Be accountable and adhere to sound business practices in accordance with relevant legislation;
• Respect and maintain customer confidentiality;
Performance targets We strive to:
• Answer telephone calls within 3 rings;
• Respond to emails within 24 hours;
• Provide quotations within 24 hours;
• Commence assessments within 2-3 day time-frame.
• Constantly monitor and evaluate the delivery of our services;
• Conduct regular performance reviews to ensure KPI’s are being met;
• Encourage staff development to maintain and improve our standards of service.
We greatly welcome feedback on our performance both positive and/or negative. Suggestions for improvements or any constructive criticism about our service delivery is vital to us if we are to achieve the objectives outlined in this Charter.